Saturday, April 28, 2007
10:09 PM
NAMUN TIADA YANG
DAPAT MENGGANTIKANMU

HML was,okayyy lar
But I screwed surat kiriman rasmi up.
I should have known better to do the dialouge instead
*stabs self*
After school,went straight home
Did some things for grandma
Met up with Nasuha,Dil,Shaila at JE
I SWEAR THESE PEOPLE HINDERED ME FROM STUDYING
But at last,they told
Went home at 5,I just reached home,and then!
The phone rang ):
And it was Fraser,so I picked it up
WAH LAUUUU,they ask me to come to Hannah's house
It's like DAMNNN far, at the Equatorial,beside SCGS
So being naggy,as usual,Ethel and Marcus decided to pick me up :DD
Tutored by so many people,thanks ahhhhhhh
But there was barely any food left when I came ):
Waited for Fraser,Marcus,Hannah and Ethel to finish up their food
THEN I FELL ASLEEP
And now,the rib cage hurts like abcdefg
Took photos using Hannah's camera
COOOL,coller than Mr Coolio I suppose ;D
But they didnt want to be photographed
AND THEY TOOK UNGLAM CANDID SHOTS OF ME
Wah lau eh,oh yes,btw
That picture was taken in Hannah's PURPLE room xD
Eh,I lost my mood to blog,
COSI WANNA SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP